Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mobile Number

I have finally got my mobile number from Nick, its at

+447772972677

call, or text me ok people. :)

Manchester is so fucking cold on a summer day. doesnt feel summer at all. was feeling very miserable at some points. nick and I went into Rochdale town to shop for groceries. You dont really have to go to the city centre to get everything, even topshop and bodyshop is just down the road. how awesome. im going out for dinner with the Rogers tonight, going for Spanish so I'm looking forward to it.

WE drove down London and drove up back to Manchetser, and saw some of the most scenic highways in the world. the meadows, sheep grazing grass at 10pm with the full moonlight shining its mighty brightly lit glow on the farm it was just like sceneries in those scenic jigsaw puzzles.

we went to various places, abusing the zone 1-6 travelcard which we only paid like £7 each. we went to covent garden, kensington gardens, oxford st, bond st and hyde park only cos we had to return to Manchester on the same day. went to see my aunts and cousins in Northwood as well. ill post some pics of London and Manchester when I get my pics off my camera.

I miss you people, especially my family and friends from UTAR, the top 3, you know who you guys are :P

ill be updating soon, cheers all! xxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

saved your number :)

i miss u too.. ;)

hugz

9:39 pm  
Blogger Mei said...

heya girl! You've been tagged! :D

3:08 pm  
Blogger BlurChu? said...

Hey, Darshini!

You still blogging here or not?

Anyway, Happy New Year! And have a great 2008!


BC?

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home