Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tears of....disappointment...really..

Did you know that I will be 22 in 2 months time today. Notice the play of 2s? I will be able to say this again when I'm 22 in 2 days time - 12th May ;) Lame.

I went to collect my graduation robe today. Mark was being a sweetheart for letting me have such a long lunch break so my mum and dad picked me up from Asia Jaya and drove me to UTAR to collect my frock. Then rang Ashley and the girls have actually dispersed on what would be Deb's final outting with us for about 3 years. Then after lunch with parents, on the way back to work, it got me thinking..3 years of chances, and more chances to get to know a truly wonderful person has just gone to waste, because I chose somewhat a wrong path. Not entirely wrong, but I felt the pinch as time went by. Got me thinking that Deb is going away this weekend, won't be back for 3 years, and in 3 years I'll probably be having a first kid, maybe pregnant with a second(seeing how Nick and I are horny bunnies ;)), and life just got different. I do not want life to be different in that sense that we can have girlie night outs, speak about everything from nonsensical fetishes of Clay Aikens to how mature we've been after our studies, etc etc etc. Hogging a child close to me like a joey in a mummy's pouch while sipping on margarita is definitely not a great way to enjoy.

So I decided to call Deb and realised I was going to break down. Thankfully Miss world was with her shopping for makeup so I tagged along in KLCC. (Mark would sure freak out if they really saw who my "mum" was) So much of given time, so little made proper use of. But reality is set. No friend can say no to a person's decision, what more with preparations being done. And when it's time to say goodbye, its really difficult. It breaks you to say goodbye to someone you really love and cherish. So I gave Deb the farewell I'd give Nick everytime he leaves (minus the sloppy kissing and more erotic caresses). I went back to the office and brawled my all out. Thankfully no one was near my emotionally charged up zone. Jalil was busy hogging the lines when KLIA went pitch black for 3 hours. Mark, Y-Sing, Chuang, Niki..all not around *phew* So I made sure I cried before anyone saw me. Malar got puzzled when my eyes bengkak-ed and eyeliner flowing down, depicting a gothic look.

Ok, I'm off to bed. Got a date on the phone with Oliver.

Muaks all. xoxox
Special hugs and kisses to Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home