Thursday, March 08, 2007

A girl's dream

I had an awesome dream last night.
I dreamt Gucci went on sale, and I was trying on a skirt that went to as low as RM50. And my sister bought a swell Gucci watch that got me freaking jealous. HAHA. I woke up, went to KLCC to scour for RM50 Gucci in the flagship boutique. I fainted when I saw reality - the real price tag.

And so..I've made friends with almost everyone at the big R. The frontdesk lady, Anne became my "ibu gosip" - LOL. So we were talking about why she only has one child. The fact that she miscarried all the time due to anaemia scares me. I am severely anaemic and it would be the worst of all nightmares to miscarry, and cause an ultimate scar in my life. So she told me a few remedies to start off with, seeing that there is mounting pressure for me to get hitched really soon.

Went for lunch with Clarence today and told me alot of very beneficial stuff which I would always savour to my grave. Learning from my assistant bureau chief? Damn good. He even bought me my drink hehe.

Nick called me a newshound LOL. cos i keep updating him of news. the database self updates itself with news and more news, with thousands of self updated news every second. This is the most dynamic work system I've ever encountered.
Ok I'm heading to bed x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home