Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dual Celebration

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

GONG XI FA CAI, HONG PAO NA LAI ;)

A dual celebration, joy and hapiness for everyone.
My Valentines day, for the second time around, I will be literally alone. Just sitting in front of the PC doing nothing. Waiting to go to my Nick-the-nutter. At least my sister has a date for Valentines, after a series of unfortunate events that took place in her life. I'd rather be alone on Valentines than having to go through what she's going through, and behaving like an attention-seeker.

I'm super pissed with Blogger. I was about to blog about my Carey Island and Bangkok trip, mana tau the pics refuse to load. so there you go....technology is shit!

Nothing much at all here.
Hope everyone is well.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home