Monday, December 11, 2006

England was not built in a day...

.....that is why English people deserve to be bludgeoned to death!!
Arrggghhhhhh!!!!
Just got a bloody e-mail from my boss saying the bloody Home Office are moving so my visa will arrive later than expected. *gets ready the catapults and giant rock formations* Perfect timing, aye? Already Christmas is around the corner, want to move office NOW ONLY for wat? Dont you bloody know that moving is something so strenous? Don't you want to enjoy your blah-dy un-religious Christmas celebrations?

Get real!!!! One penguin here wants to serve her Majesty's government here!! Ishh...

______________________________________________________________

Another episode of my bf in a nutshell:-

Dar: Dear I want to buy cute lingerie...cos they have a great selection of stores there.
Nick: Sure, you'll get only disposable panties.


Should I get you a groin guard as well with your Christmas undies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home