Sunday, October 01, 2006

PHB

I've found happiness after so long - through a holiday. And this is not just any other holiday. It's Phuket aka Heaven, and I've spent it with the best company imaginable (oh well besides Nick, but he can be a boring lil sod) and now i'm down with severe PHB (Post Holiday Blues - Nick coined the term for me) The tendency to just pack my bags and go for another holiday is soooo likely. Oh well, its just a tendency *sobs*

From cabaret shows, to the "cuci-mataing", to the food and sightseeing, to the beach, every moment was so enjoyable and meaningful to me and I could never ever thank anyone more for this happiness than Deborah, Jasmine, and Harwinder (oh and to a certain extent, the yummylicious guys, the Dr. Selva lookalike at the cabaret, and our tuk-tuk guy)

I hate harsh realities!!!! *SOBS*

2 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

i have severe PHB too. it's so depressing. i hate it.

urrgghhhh.

2:48 am  
Blogger Penguinferret said...

Yeah it fucking sucks man! :( I think thats why I've been sick since I am back

6:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home