Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weekends...

I'm flattered. There's a highly reknowned newscaster from BBC by the name of "Darshini". And Nick says she looks like me (but to him all Indian girls look like me *sighs* I dont blame him cos he's just not very well exposed to people who are non-whites.) But yes he was right, exactly like a photostate copy. But her English accent is oh so accentuating. I think I'll never get near her in the next 200 years. Trust me, I'm THAT bad.

Switched on the tv for the morning only to find Paris Hilton disgustingly rubbing her twig-like body on men who are getting uneccesary hardons. Oh for Paris Hilton? Gimme a break man!

I was watching Travel & Living on catatombs worldwide. And I am amazed at how people actually take the bones of the dead to create sculptures of a church - with bones. Even the chandeliers are made of human bones. Very impressive. Like that underground catatomb in Paris, its all decorated so immaculately with human skull. I'll probably faint from such a weak heart after seeing an array of dandy human skulls as church sculptures. But it'll be such a wonderful chance if I got to see things as such right?

Besides being able to witness the safari as long as I'm living theres one more thing I'd like to experience at least once ion my life - seeing pandas in China. And I'm planning to do so with one person I absolutely adore even till today from utar - jasmine. Right now we lack the cash la but when we work and when I come back home we'll definitely go. Must make it happen :)

Ok I have loads of catching up with studies to do but I'm so frigging lazy I dont know why. I think I should bury myself in the books again, or I'll miss out a great deal of everything.

Todelous! Have a great weekend :)

Listening to : bananarama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home