Friday, July 21, 2006

Updates, baby!

My mum is so funny. It's 8:58am and a mail for me came by courier. Mum was so unpleasantly excited cos she thought a big paycheck for my copywriting work has just came in for me. She happily let down her signature and her ic number and stuff. And mum alerted me in such a tone I became unpleasantly excited as well. Turns out to be some friggin travel brochure when I ripped the package open. I was thinking that i'd be receiving my long lost Victoria's Secret package which I have no idea of its whereabouts...the mysterious and jolly things that happen in your life, in the early mornings. Not to mention, my mum now has waken me up TOTALLY! hehe.

Plans for today, aunt from Australia came down and its her birthday today so we are going over to my uncle's house in Ampang for a family celebration. Not a biggie. I am currently waiting for a call from Saujana for a freelance writing project briefing. Other than that, it will be a day where I feel the warm waters of my own made aromatherapy bath dapple untaintedly on my tiresome feet...oh oh....as well as working on my Organisational Communication assignment *sighs*

I need my friggin paycheck. As the year comes to an end, I've listed down a few things I'd like to do before I leave for the good ol English-land. First things first would be a new range of skincare products cos my face is dry and lacklustre. No wonder I always look so dull like a daylight fog, faint and lifeless. Not to mention the zillions of pimple scars on my face. No-no! The skin needs a break like me lol. I need a part time/weekend job and probably write more food reviews for Expatriate Lifestyle. Bah. No moo-lah :( The holidays I want to go and the gadgets I need when I'm in England, I wont have anymore cash then in my bank! Help!

I'm looking forward to spending quality weekend with my friends at UTAR and we are going to the LION CITY!! *rawr rawr* I hope it doesnt get cancelled or i'd be very disappointed.

Theres just so many many many things to do in the future. I cant wait to splurge the $$$ for all!
Whats sad is that i always dont have the company :( I really wish I had someone I could count on to travel and stuff. Makes me so sad

ok, I'm babysitting Patmesh now so I better get going with that

Have a wicked one!

xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey.
Me miss you heaps :)

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home