Sunday, June 18, 2006

Clubbing Invitation

OK, 2 parties I cant wait to go. Even if I dont have company, I dont mind going alone, but hey, the more the merrier!
1) Guinness Code Black Evolution Party (this Friday, 8pm onwards, Ruums, can wear anything I suppose) My LJ has more stuff about this party in detail.
2) Juice's 8th Birthday Bash (8th july, 10pm-3am, Ruums, wear a hat and bring a banana - a banana themed party)

Comment me if ya wanna go!

_____________________________________________________

Quite a packed weekend(not exactly coming to think of it). Thursday was a rough night watching Anne cry over her shattered pieces. But dinner in Chillis Mid Valley was awesome with Anne. Watched football, downed cocktail after cocktail (oh that was me) - more like drank till i drop! Went to bed early, cos there wasnt any point staying up late right when there's no fun anymore? So much for the Trinidad-England match.

Friday, woke up, consoled Anne who is in shock and disbelief. Then left for MidValley(yet again, god I hate that place so much but Anne likes it so why not go for her sake at her roughest times?) Dined at Secret Recipes. A wholesome chocolate cake did its wonders by drowning all your sad reality..temporarily. Talked and yakked like grannies parted for 10 years. Wacthed "Benchwarmers" - had a GREAT laugh in such a long time. Funny me, I'm a fan of extremely sensible and smart humour but also am a huge fan of stupidly hilarious humour. Explains alot about me - smart and stupid. The latter applicable at most times. Then I sent Anne back in the taxi home and I went to the Sports Bar next to Secret Recipe and had 3 bottles of Heineken (as you can see, the money is going as well! :() should really save up! Watched replays of the nights matches with almost no one in the pub. So I was bored as anything, and there was this Ozzie who was sitting across me, giving me the eye, so I politely asked him if I could sit with him and he welcomed me. Quite an interesting chap. From Melbourne but moved to Hobart, here for business. Talked about Australia, Malaysia, football, and the current news in teh world! How odd for a stranger lol. Left with a peck on my cheeks, a firm handshake and "Hope to catch ya around sometime", with an absolutely fit charm and grinned dimples. What a day!

Went back swarmed up! Jasmine and Deb both cancelled their plans, which I could say I;m rather disappointed with but maybe they have other reasons to cancel it so why should I jump into conclusions?

Went for a dinner at Mandarin Oriental last night. Had loads of wine and still cant cheer me up. Dinner was delectable. Love my foie gras.

Today, ah, woke up and went for my usual jogging(and I'm still fat, talking about absolute stubbornness) and then got ready to go to KLCC to meet up with Esther. Reached there and went to Dome for a set breakfast and nice hot chocolate :) Talked like grannies again, Its fun catching up for lost times. And I've always been fond of Esther for her willingness to do just about anything to accomplish success, and shes a hard worker and a playmaker. Love her spirit to evolve to succeed. And then she had to balike awal, and I walked around KLCC all by myselfand became bored cos of the crowd and all. And my leg started to hurt cos of my sandals(I;ve the worst luck with sandals and walking with them on) so I went to Chillis for a beer, But it was lunchtime and everyone was queueing up like prisoners at Guantanamo Bay waiting for their deaths! Heck, so my next stop was Chinoz. Went there and downed 3 Mojitos and 2 Chivas Royale within 2 hours. Call me a mad bitch, but I needed it that time. Its all about getting what you want there and then and being happy about it. But i didnt, thinking about how irresponsible I was with my money :( oh well. I'll never go randomly like that next time. haha. as if...

A lil high cos of the demand for extra spirits to make my cocktails "stronger", I managed to travel home safely, in a piece, unraped, and whatever...what a feat!

Now I'm workin on my tutorials, just to be a lil responsible next time.

Moral of this entry: Be responsible, no matter how much you need to uplift your obligations in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

Hi dear,

Sorry the plans 'tak jadi' that day. Coz someone couldn't make it. We'll do it again someday. This time, that someone won't be invited. Hah! I'm so evil...

Take care, dear.

Lova ya loads.

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home