Friday, June 09, 2006

Regrets in Life...

There are just some things in life that won't change, when people decide to not change it for themselves and for you, even when it only brings out benefits and nothing else.
I was devastated really at one day, when Jasmine wanted me to join her group for our Organizational Communication group assignment. And then, Kuan Mei was telling me over that there would be a meeting at 1pm whatsoever. And then this happens..

Simpson: Huh? She is joining our group? *with a disgusted reaction*
Kuan Mei: Oh yeah lor yeah lor...*more disgust*

How would you feel if you were there and this happened? This is what I really call rejection. When people lament about them being rejected in their love lives, the degradation isnt to an intense degree, it is because there is room for change and there would always be someone better as you go along. It is similar to the contextual friends..but somehow or rather there is a difference. You can live without a lover, but if you don't have friends, your life is basically of shatters, because you cry and die, laugh and live with them, and its not that I've not been friends with them since forever. The rejection was so intense, and this was only the beginning. I can't imagine working with them throughout the whole semester. If it is because of past incidences that shattered their trust for me, I don't mind, but treat someone with equal respect when they have repented from what they've done wrong. People have a choice on what they want to do in live, but conscience enriches the fact that others matter to you as well. I guess they lack that...oh well, I'll take on Hazel's advice to "accept people for who they are, nobody can change them but themselves, it takes alot for them to realise that, you're mature, so just accept it"

On a lighter note...

I've got my exam results. I expected it to be slightly better, otherwise I'm happy, as long as I remain a second upper class grad I'm more than thankful. I could not be bothered, because the experiences you gain out there matters most, and I've got ample, and still working on it :) Unless someone is planning to receive a scholarship and what not, then thats a totally different story. But I;ve got my plans sorted out(although sometimes plans dont work out the way you want to) and we'll see what happens.

French class was awesome, Anne and I were just laughing at each other, but I had an extra advantage over others, thanks to the effortful me (:)) of going through online tutorials to pick up the pronounciation and what not. And I bumped into Audrey. Audrey's this hot oriental babe, junior of mine, and she knows me friends back in high school. She is a bar dancer in Rum Jungle, and god knows what her $$ is like there per night. But shes totally cool. And met her during our French lessons. Stayed over at Anne's too bad there were no alky's around, so I went to bed early, Anne and I crammed up till the next morning, in a single bed :P Reminds me of the stuff I did with Jasmine in her room in TARC, me punhed her eyes and looked like a devil. :P

I bumped into Daniel just now when I was coming back from Bangsar and he's performing at Nouvo next weekend, so for a change, I need to dress up, make up, move up and meet new people. I'm so fed up of stagnantly staying at home not being able to accomplish anything lol.

My friends at ISKL always tease me:-
Kane: Your blog entries suck all the time, I wonder how can you be a copywriter and get paid so damn well.
Thanks, Kane, how relieving! :)

I am so addicted to this song from the "Teaching Mrs Tingle" OST. Thanks Mandy, title is Radford - Fall at Your Feet. LOve it! Guys, try downloading it its an awesome track.

Thats all for now peeps, have a wicked one

xx

p/s: I didnt know Samaire Armstrong aka Anna from the O.C. was the girl is Hansons' Penny and Me video and Daniel Powter's Bad day. Wow. No wonder the girl looked familiar when I watched the O.C. She's pretty cute innit? Shes got an upcoming movie where she stars alongside Frankie Muniz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im still here Darshini.....
Me still wants us to be friends ;)

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home