Monday, May 22, 2006

Damn it!!

I really hate it when you go to college, only to find out that there are no classes. Firstly I blame UTAR for being the fuck university it has always been, and then to my friends. They said they dont know anything about timetables whatesoever, and when you go there, NONE of your classmates are there. I couldnt be bothered, but I am coming from Klang, by public transportation, and at least if you told me earlier, I would've gone into work and earn and extra RM100. For gods sake, next time if they really need my help, fuck them, I couldnt be bothered helping them! And everyones got the balls to call me Ms Negativity! Hello, I go to college with a positive mindset, and shit like that really pisses you off! Its not that I'm staying across uni. Oh well fuck that, a rant to make me feel better!

I have been a pathetic movie buff, watchign shit like Poseidon and Da Vinci Code in the cinemas ALONE. haha. I think sometimes its just better doing some things alone, rather than having 5 -6 friends with you, and not being able to enjoy anything cause of another bitchfight bound to happen. The movies are worth a watch.

I bumped into Ms Sheila in 1 U the other day. I wish I didnt have the movie to watch, cos its just so fun talking to her again. Poor lady have been depressed lately, and I felt good consling her a little and stuff. I emphatise alot to people, but sometimes when they sare too sad, its btter to give a therapeutic silence, showing them that you care, instead of pinpointing mistakes they ahve done to make them depressed. Thats what I did when I was consoling Yen Yen for the shit in her life, and I felt like an absolute idiot after that! Grrrr...I can be that pest!

I think thats all for now, see u my classmates, on Wednesday (if anyone of them bothers reading this junk)

xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why so pessimistic?
Life is liddat wan mah..

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home