Monday, May 08, 2006

Short post for now...

I haven't been blogging much, because I'm freaking lazy for one, and my PC is freaking slow, and since I got my PC reformatted I've lost a great deal of songs, and just been spending time downloading them again, and also working on my Literature Review for thesis. Very shitty task, but I must arse myself if I don't work on it immediately.

Holidays are fine, have been helping mum babysitting my cousin's 2 month old baby. Cute bugger, but wait...he's too cheeky to be true! He pretends to choke on his milk and when we pat his back, he laughs, mischieviously. Photos of him in my LJ! Nick said it's be valuable motherhood lesson for me! Riiiiighhhht!!!

After 2 weeks of rotting in my home-sweet-home with nasty baby, I've found a job, temporary PR assistant for Michael de Kretser. It was my first day today, and I don't know if its just me or what, that I have lost my self confidence and composure when facing new challenges. I was shaking when I shook hands with Michael.. Very detrimental to my self-esteem...*changes into Ms Confidence...I have to* Oh well, my first day was really enjoyable, and they are paying me so damn well!! Unlike my Expatriate Lifestyle tenure...I felt like a cheap labour.

Lotsa catching up to do - I think I will go out with Pek Mei tomorrow. I've promised her it'll be today, but I had to go to work..my old school friends - Arina, Chris, Thava, the list goes on and on and on...

I'm turning 21 this weekend, but I somehow feel totally numb about being 21..I have known people who are so damned excited cos they think they are free to do whatsoever, but I wont be..so...yeah numbness prevails this Sunday.

I think thats all for now ok? I hope everyone are having fun with their holidays. I am...

Love ya'll all in bunches ;)

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home