Saturday, June 03, 2006

Evil vs Good

I really don't know what's up with my attitude lately regrading my dietary needs but I tend to contradict myself when I impose a resolution to not consune anything with high calories, sugar, salt, and more, and I really mean...high....as high as Everest..
But....
As I open the fridge to fill my rumbling tummy with something light and healthy, like beetroots or a diet bar, I tend to eye on the chocolate bars still stocked up from the day mum returned from England, and the absolutely fattening, juicy, sinful MisterChoc Caramel Bar...from England too. I can be the sole penetrator the evil vibes the chocolates possess. The Satan of the discerning culinery junkies out there. Sugar = Satan; Fat = Devil..But no...I still chose to leave beetoot in the shadow of darkness, and take on the very evil side.
It is just like McDs, why ppl yearn for the junks and not the healthy stuff when it can be as indulgent as the mouth watering stuff. Mum once reitearted that what you eat says alot about who you are....so....does that make me evil, nasty, mean, cruel? I guess so...

More self contradiction...
Its funny that the more I watch Shakira's Hips dont Lie, gyrating and shimmying to physical perfection, while I munch and munch intensely, shutting off the consequences I may bear.
So...should I be dancing or eating?
Tough calls to make....

A good laugh is always the key to keep me sane. Done that with My Wife & Kids and Yes dear. b2b :D

Too darned lazy to work on my friggin thesis. I pointed out some jibberish, unorganised facts but have yet to gather my thoughts to systematically arrange my facts. Who gives a rat's arse?

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home