Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Firsties

Hey all!
I am back to school! Yipppeeerrrooosss!!! And this time, I really am happy!!
Got to see most of my friends - Deb, Jasmine, Bebe, Anne, Crisci, etc etc. Shame Yen wasnt around.
Had lunch with Anne, Deb, Bebe and Mun Wai. I guess I laughed more than I talk. I'm really glad to see all of them. Sharon and the subject she teaches are interesting, but not as "interesting" as Kumutham. Kumu seems a lil funny to me, for some reason. Oh well, I hope it will be a great semester ahead...
Have 2 classes tomorrow and then its off to Ikano to meet up with Judy, dinner and maybe a dip in her private swimming pool. And also, to grab that birthday present from her! hahaha! :P
Going to Cameron Highlands for the long weekend, with me parents. Will be boring and fun in the same time, looking at the fact I havent been to camerons since I was 5. lol
Sunday, may be meeting up with Arina, May, Dee and Hazel for Redbox and bar-hopping session.Cos week 2 signals the seriousness and being focused in my studies, and the thesis which I will never ever ever neglect again!
I have loads of plans coming up this semester. It will be fun. And also, I was telling my friends how much I wish to know my exact departure moment from Earth, so that I will be able to enjoy my life as much as I want to before leaving. My friends told me I'm just nothing but a plain source of paranoia and to stop beiong bothered about my death. I mean its worth spending your time thinking about how to cherish your life, then waiting for your death. Much that I am afraid to admit it, but I AM AFRAID OF DEATH. My death! :( Oh well...

Encore Presentation: Mimicking of Reactions from Ralph Fiennes when he receives a movie script.(Part1: The Constant Gardener)
Presented by Anne & I

"....mmmmm......oh absolutely gorgeous scene...I love that "show" I'd have to do with Rachel Weisz..."
-...Reads Through the script attentively.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

"mmmmm.....ooohhh....I love what I have to do..unhooking her bra is always the sweetest thing I have to do....I can't wait, Fernando. Thank you..
.
.
.
.
OOOOOHHH....very sexy...mmmm...this will make my libido stronger after the catastrohpic split with Francesca..thank you,Fernando...You've been very kind to cast me for this sexy role....

-Ze End-

......gotta do some research right now

Cheers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever heard of eternal life? Yeah, that moment when you accepted the Lord. Ever thought of laying up treasures in heaven? Bet that didnt crossed your mind.

If someone were to migrate to the US for life and never come back, he/she would sell everything that he/she has here in Malaysia, right? (Not talking about clothes or other small items)Am talking about stuff like the house, the car, the washing machine, the television etc.

Well, same goes for you. If you were going to heaven and gonna enjoy eternal life, it's really time to start losing out now in the world. Its time to start 'selling off' the pleasures that you may seek or want.You ARE going to heaven when you accepted the Lord.

To challenge your grey matter:

Try John 16:20

Also James 4:4

Lastly, read 1 Timothy 4:7-10

Fearing death? Thats the best part of being a believer - NOT FEARING DEATH. For our true lives will only begin after death, in heaven, in eternity.

Heaven on earth now for you eh? Well, the real heaven is after death, sister, after death! You should be looking forward to it!
When in glorified bodies, you will exist alongside God. To dwell in His presence! The joy and glory of being in heaven!

Think about it for a moment.

The world will pass away. You will pass away. For believers, heaven is the ultimate place to be, not here. Not in Satan's playground.

That's the privilege of your faith. Believing in something you cannot see. The world today live by sight.Joining them? Then forget being a believer, deny Christ and be at your worst. You cant, right? Because the Holy Spirit lives in you, prompting you to be righteous in the eyes of God.

Whoever said being a believer is easy? Its about denying yourself and taking up the cross. Just like the Saviour did.

Parting notes:

Read Philippians 1:21

*To live is Christ = suffering on earth

*To die is gain = eternal life

Take care and God bless.

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
aiyo damn funny la that wan hahahahaha

2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home