Sunday, June 25, 2006

French Nipples..

Whats with me and nipples really?

Last week during our French Class, the seminar room gets really chilly. So there's this girl, familiar by sight but unfamiliar by identity, got this really hard nipples it obscenely sticks out, causing alot of "attention" there. Anne and I came up with a pathetic conclusion that she got a hardon learning French. Meh.

During the Guinness party, I wore this top where 3/4 of my rack was sticking out, wobbling about esp when i shake the area while dancing. Crisci calls it erotic and then she asked:-
Crisci: Arent you wearing a bra?
Dar: How am i supposed to be wearing a bra with a top this sexy?
Crisci: Didnt you sew pads on it?
Dar: No
Crisci: Then where are your nipples?

Does she really want to see my nipples? sheeeeesh...

Not to mention I downed 4 slippery nipples and the most of all the shots I had during my night out with anne.

What a nipply week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home