Monday, July 31, 2006

RANTS!!!

What a way to start my week

6am - Woke up and yet again hurt the eyelids from vigorous eye-rubbing, feeling very BLAH!
6:30am - Left home for uni
7am - Got to hear that 11 people killed in a bus from Ipoh-Bkt Mertajam for St Annes. Cant help but to feel worried for Anne cos she went for the festival and she's from Ipoh. Panicked till I couldnt even pick up the phone to ring her to check if she was alright. I guess I just suck as acting during emergencies.
7:45am - Went to mamak stall, sulking to my self cos I had to get up soooo early on a rainy Monday morning. What made me happy was that ubiquitous nasi lemak, devoured it happily, and complemented well with my milo panas. The best antidote for Monday blues.
8:20am - Went to the library to surf the internet, only to find Kuan Mei sitting in the library and saying there Pauline's 11am tutes are cancelled. gerrrrraaaammmmm-ness to the core that time! All the way when a class I anticipate on a monday morning is being cancelled? Way too much for me to bear. fine...fine....*keeps on surfing the net*
11ish am - Got bored of internet surfing and was about to go to the mamak until I bumped into Deb and Bebe so Deb and I went to the cafeteria. Talked and ate brucnh till like 12:15pm
12:20pm - Waited for Tute 1's class under Yzma to be over. Saw Anne and I was soooo relieved I couldnt even breathe that moment. Asked Anne about whats that all about - the accident and people dying. Makes me sad.
12:30pm - Stupid tutorial commenced. Got back our midterms. Congrats Darshini, YOU FAILED!!! Not only that, had a personal chat with the old fag on what apparently happened on that "fatal" day - never felt worse!! All went to deaf ears cos I couldnt give a rat's arse about her, really. I just want a 50% for my finals and a big C
2:10pm - Waited for Johan's call. Stupid son of a bitch, did not reply me so fuck it, I;m going home, I coulne be arsed for not waiting for your damn call!
3pm - Reached Klang - only having to wait for another fucking hour for the domestic bus to come, it did not come, I couldnt be bothered waiting cos I am definitely reaching my breaking point so I took the route nearest to my home and walked all the way
4pm - Reached home, glad to see my mum and talk to Nick.
5pm - Blasted some Tool and Slipknot music whilst sipping on my Martini + coke concoction, with a "FUCK EVERYONE" mood.

I'M GONNA SO NEED THAT RETAIL THERAPY - TOMORROW!

p/s: Girls, pls do not cancel the Singapore trip. I need to get away as much! Thanks. Muaks!

Over and out

Listening to: Panic! At the disco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi budak, chill la. so tension heheh

8:58 am  
Blogger Penguinferret said...

Nolah, shit like that happens way too many times. Must be angry

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home