Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thought I'd take a break from this overly depressing article I am doing for Cosmo UK. :(

I was watching "The Crow" the other day and I loved it. God, Brandon Lee is so god damn hooooot!!!! I wish he was alive to be notable in Hollywood more. If he was alive, he was to play Neo in The Matrix. And I personally think he makes a better Neo. It is sad really, he died pretty young, in a freak accident during the filming of "The Crow"..its so so so sad...the same way I felt when I watched Aaliyah's Rock the Boat :( It is pretty disturbing to watch something, which was actually the cause of death of that famous someone, the star of the show.









r.i.p

I knew he was such a good looking chap cos I knew when he died, but just realised he was SUPER DUPER good looking. :`( Why do good people die for nothing? :|

____________________________________________________________________________
Today was super screwed. It all started off with the financial drama.
I got my copywriting payment and decided to deposit it. And then came along my inevitable stupidity, I forgot to fill in the details and slip the check into the envelope and stick it into the depositors. I instead dunked my check right into it and I thought, thats it! Lost $$$$ just like that! But then the banker came to the rescue and told me to wait till after 2pm (this happened at 11:30am) And so I dillied- dallied and at 2pm i went to the bank, since they were gonna call me. So i waited for an extra hour thinking they would call me once the check is ready to be re-deposited. 3pm - straight went in and asked for my check. And they even had the nerves to tell me that it was done 45 mins ago and waited for me. Right, if only you called me I coulda done it quick and fast. Grrrrrr.........

It is partially my utter stupidity * kicks myself*

Quote of the day : Everything beautiful has some kind of pain before it becomes beautiful.
A current principle I should REALLY take into account...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... ur so damn unlucky... either dat or ur totally blur

4:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi fool, u ah?

4:35 pm  
Blogger debb13 said...

love your quote of the day.

:) :) :)

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home