Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Every cloud has a silver lining



I had such a fucked up day I was wondering if ever I would get good luck in my life. Everything I do and accomplish seems to fail and flip upside down as planned. Its as if I am cursed to live such life. Why don't the wordly spirits just come and kill me?

After such a day...

Something cheered me up (but then, it was too late for anything.........)

see above....a postcard from Nick wishing me luck in everything I do and yet another confession of love hee hee.


I guess every cloud has a silver lining..

p/s: I am crap at placing pics in blogger so its all messy hee hee.



Listening to: Breaking Benjamin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww
Postcards From England..

How I miss going there

Love,
Liz

3:03 pm  
Blogger debb13 said...

that's so sweet of him, dar. :)

know what? not everything i do make me get what i want also. as much and hard as i work, things just don't seem to go the way i want them to be. but that doesn't stop me.

don't let a few "ouches" hinder you from achieving something even bigger for yourself. something that is destined to be yours. thing is, you just don't know that it's yours... yet.

so don't stop breathing. i have faith in you.

and yes, every cloud HAS a silver lining. mine is people like you. :)

love you loads.

2:24 am  
Blogger Penguinferret said...

Thanks alot deb, it really made my day! :D
I pray for you that all your hitches in life would go away, because I know that above all, sincerity and kindness prevails, and you've gone all the way with that two virtues as long as I've known you.

Thanks deb, ALOT!
hugs

5:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics there. It looks like London. I love the snow :) I'm so glad you're gonna go there and have a balst :)

Yes you really should look at positive things. Find them amidst all the hardship you are going through! It's there :)

3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home