Monday, September 04, 2006

RIP Steve Irwin

RIP Steve Irwin.
Gave me such a shock cos I was on time to get the news just 3 minutes after Queensland police force released the death statement.
You've showed iron-fist guts and heart-melting passion for what you have done to create such a hit that many have been riding your bandwagon.
I'm glad you "loved" me too - the penguin *rolls eyes* ;)
Anyway....
My deepest condolences to anyone and everyone who thinks this wonderful bloke has created an impact in their lives.
Damn stingrays....you are pretty lil creatures but dang..............nvm.
________________________________________________________

Managed to salvage loads of baguette from Bakers Cottage and ate it like theres no tomorrow.
Lazy to go through studying for the rest of the exams. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home