Monday, August 21, 2006

Cardio FETISH!!

I am battling a titanic dilemma right now - I feel like ripping my hair from its roots so bad that the rooftops can blow off by itself. I dont wish to blog about it - cos I think I asked for it, but it seems to benefit me adequately if I take any one of the myriad of choices I am bound to make, but damn if I take one, I'll feel a great pain if I ditch the other.

JAMIE KING ROCKS!!!
Dang imagine if I ever slept with the bloke, he'd be fuck-dancing with me. I have this collection of Jamie King's Nike Rockstar workout movement thing and god I love the Bollywood series. Its traditional in a very urban way. Although the traditional one stands out more feminine and authentic (the ones you see in Hindi movies), but I do love the eclectic mix of east and west. 1, 2 1 2 step..1, 2 12 step, 1,2 12 step........I wish I was a better dancer. The exhaustion from all the cardio is just part of the joy to achieve the achievement of all achievemnts throughout your womanhood. I wish I had a bod that could kill. *kicks herself for not having the discipline to maintain that from day 1* Dang I wish I had Kim Sharma's body(Bollywood actress). I mean, shes not overly athletic like the girls of PCD, but shes so petite I wish I had her torso. I mean shes soooo slim with some curves and shes got a big rack. I mean if I were to ever achieve that sorta bod, my boobs would be the first to be sacrificed *shammmeeeeee* :( That is why I wonder if all these workout would serve me for the better. I am working to a bod that could reveal me as someone decent with a bikini on. Dont wanna be like a fully blownup English woman broiling herself under the sun with a bad tan. Trying to achieve a-ok bod for my trip to Phuket, so my friends wont crack a joke everytime they see me in my bikini. :(

I think I am so motivated by Kim Sharma I am going for 3 hours of workout, taichi and yoga every morning and god this is better than a huge multi-orgasm!! Im cutting off the carbs - sayonara to rice (at least I'm pledging to save the paddy fields from being harvested for men all the time, but really, shoratge of consumption by 0.000000001% doesnt make any difference at all) and hope a miracle will happen come 25th sept.

ok Im gonna take a shower. I've danced way too much for the day. I guess this is what MTV does to you :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home