Saturday, September 09, 2006

Days when you don't need the human touch at all..

I was watching Steve Irwin's (replay) documentary on his dog, Sui, and the death of his dog with him being by her side. I sobbed so much(ah...the emo attack is back) looking at all the times the dog has been around him till the day she died. The bond, indescribable in words, no human ever can get faithfulness from what a dog has.

At times, when I am down, I do not want to look at someone in the eyes and tell them how I feel, rather I prefer to sob it all off with a dog. I have yearned sooo much to have a dog, a companion that does not stab you in you back and get jealous of you, a companion who shows apparent happiness when you are back from work, a dog that anticipates to spend all her days and nights with you and only you. At rough times I'm having now, I wish a dog could hear my cry and cry with me, give me a lil nudge on my cheeks when I needed TLC and good laughter, wag her tail to show that he/she is happy to be around me. I want that - something extraordinary. I want a true friend amidst all the hidden sorrow I am bottling up. And whats ironic is the bloody homosapiens are against me to have that friend who would give me all I need on a bloody down day. I want to show my all................to just a dog who would brighten me up. I miss the companionship a pet has given me. Eyewitnesses will tell you how I brawled my all out on Pek Mei's shoulder when my super furry buddy fell prey to the evilness of the pussy-cat. I want to go home to that genuine companion, be able to sing and sleep to that tireless attention the dog is capable of giving. At least Nick has something to go back too everyday, I dont...

I really need you my friend.....I will get you when I'm together with him...

At least The Croc Hunter is in a better place with his dog again, reunited.


Listening to : Ultra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home