Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy birthday, to the friend I paling sayang in the course of 4 years

That's you, Jasmine Lai! Many happy returns of the day! Me lurves you :)
Things may have changed, but I do feel the same way about our friendship. Through thick and thin we were there for each other. I wish that sometimes I could tolerate and not be so selfish to one another..and I do really wish, I could turn back time, to experience back what we've used to do..all the sneaky mischiefs we used to accomplish. Talking about the best times of my college-uni years. :) Blogging about it makes me so numb as a result of a thousand dosages of anaeathethics. :( I wish you all the best in EVERYTHING you do....and I'll miss you, and love you forever.

______________________________________

My bf in a nutshell:-

Dar: Dear, do you believe in karma?
Nick: Of course I do, is it that very aromatic herb to make beautiful curries?
Dar: NOOOOOOOO SILLY!!!! THAT'S KURMA...KARMA DEAR, KARMMMAAAA...LAW OF LIFE???
Nick: Ah........yeah..........

Firstly, you don't believe in food, you just eat it!
________________________________________

Speaking of karma, I've got a story to tell. Well after hearing it I thought it was really creepy and the hidden superstition in me, I started believing it...

It's funny how both my mum's oldest brothers' wives are suffering from cancer at the same time, so one of my aunts actually went to see a Buddhist monk, explaining the prob. Having said the prob through and through, the monk asked if there are any family members who are/were drug addicts? There was, which was my deceased uncle. But my aunt lied and said a big NO. And she asked, why? And the Buddhist monk said, well if you had a drug addict in the family before, his oldest siblings was supposed to take care of him until his last breath, but they didnt. So the penalty for that is that their wives have to bear the brunt of his mishap as a drug addict(in the form of suffering incurable cancer), for not offering the support he needed at least as a human, and afterall you are his brother. You didnt help your dying brother, so you should feel the pain now. And my aunt was my uncle's life. sooo....there you go.

Arrogance does not get you anywhere. Be humble. Help EVERYONE you know who are in need. Respect your family....cos karma afterall is.........TRUE..


Cheerios xx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a firm believer of karma, i am. thanks to 'my name is earl'.

=)

nonetheless, i agree with you, Dar. Be humble. Help evryone you know who are in need.

9:57 am  
Blogger Penguinferret said...

Yup, totally agree. I know I'll suffer in some ways, cos I have a black heart sometimes :P

I never watch My name is Earl, is it any good?

10:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS Darshini!!! We're now very very old my friend! I know I'm super lambat...net has been done for the pass 3 weeks =(

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home