Saturday, November 11, 2006

Went to Zouk last night for the Pure Ibiza event and suffice to say that I do not want to ruin a good night out with crap.....go figure what the crap is.
Things have escalated to a point where I was pretty uncomfortable, but me being a former two-timing slut, I felt my skin has regenerated 500 layers more..what a load of barmy! No pics for that night (like I wanted to take any). For once I'm glad my sister took the camera with her for a function.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Its just those long days where I'll sob at anything that provokes melancholic sentiments (thinking about children in Africa, seeing people suffer in domestic violence, children without parents, curelty to animals, etc. ). It may come as a shock to the masses that I actually do think of how to make sufferers suffer to the minimal level. I always do, so deep down my harsh mentality and conscience so tough a cement truck cant bulldoze it, there is about 0.1% of soft spot in me for mankind, for humanity, for justice and peace. For the better of all.

________________________________________________________________________________

I've been battling out on alot of conflicts it's making me tired, sick, and above all , nonchalant. Sometimes I just want to make a resolution true - to devote my life for the spiritual land of Tibet, think celibacy, vegetarian to the core, dang. Some poeple find it pure, enjoyable, when your paths are sorted out well. The people like me, dwindling about in circles, not knowing what to achieve, tend to lose hard..and bad.

Scribbling connundrums of nothings doesnt help you but give you that moment - of escapism. Not being in reality. Its pretty cool :)

I'll keep scribbling..
And scribbling...
and scribbling...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you
I know how you feel
You just have to be strong at times like this
Contain your emotions, you waste energy when your emotions are controllable

7:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home