Monday, January 08, 2007

The best of Britain

I'm so glad that I'm only working part time cos, BBC entertainment has reached our shores. And boy do I miss all the shows I've watched, be it from BBC, to ITV, to Sky to Granada

Among my current obssessions:-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Raunchier, sexier, and hotter, more original and definitely more mature than Desperate Housewives

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

People who want to get another perspective of the insights of the public relations world, watch this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Distinctively better than any conventional high school drama - Waterloo Road. Love the teachers man!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE. MUST WATCH!!! Love every single character of the show. The best of twisted British comedy. I'd go for British humour more than anything else in this world.

One more (couldnt get the poster of it) is called "My Life in Film". One of the best dark comedies I've seen.
___________________________________________________________________

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't this teddy cute? He's an Arsenal fan...just like me :D Its from Nick, see its part of the Best of Britain ;)

__________________________________________________________________

Joke of the century: Malaysiahas its own "London Eye"
Only people who have not seen the London Eye would be amazed with such a "marvel"
I'm not amused, amazed, whatsoever...
Malaysians ARE the best copycats in the world..

The eye of Malaysia? HAH! Can you be more original?


Ugh
x

1 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

i totally agree with you. not only do they have the 'eye', they have the 'hop on, hop off' bus also. the same one like they have in sydney. how wonderful. that'll definitely put us on the map. as like you said, the world's best copycat.

LOL!

see you sunday, dear!

hugz..

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home