Friday, March 02, 2007

The Big R, J, A, D.....and more..

Finally something good (if not great) is happening in my life which is worth blogging about.

I've finally joined the big R.(dont mind me with the initials. The R code of conduct freaked me out, and some colleagues from R UK has my blog addy) Despite being so nervous I went to the loo like never before, the warmth from the editorial department and the extremely comfortable work settings(and not to mention the very lovely dual flat screen pc *rubs it in to Deb MORE AND MORE AND MORE*) made me want to work there forever and ever but there's no room for mistakes in my job, so its scary actually. But the editorial team are fun people who knows their stuff, although I felt a bit awkward during my first day, seeing they are much older with a deeper mantality of life, so I'm happy. N is helping me throughout my career progression even though i wont be a permanent staff there, and thats a great boost to my performance. I am happy. Period. I still miss Nick so that doesnt change anything emotionally. To be honest, I've kind of lost patience with this long diatnce thing (no Im not going to split up) but one of us has to go to the otehr side, and I'm requesting for Nick to do that till I'm done with the big R.
I had a bad start but a good middle and finish for the day. Came to work with a few mishaps on the way to work. I dropped my nose stud and was 4 ringgit poorer cos of the replacement, the LRT suddenly braked and I was holding anything to grip msyelf...so yeah imagine away..my undies got soaked even before I peed. Deb will tell you if you ask her, its just embarassing. And I slammed the door on anotehr woman, and I took the wrong bakery orders for my breakfast. :D

Good cos I met up with Deb and the sweet intern girl from EP. Deb is such a sweetie, but such a funny lil girl as well.
Last night was fantastic although my appetite to eat was bad and I was so sick and tired. Met up with Jasmine, Ashley, Bebe, Kuan Mei, Simpson, Angel and boyfriend. Was a huge TGIF fiesta, although it wasnt a Friday. Great company, great topics of coversation, although I enjoyed the Norbit talk the most with Bebe and Deb. And Deb dropped the bombshell that shes leaving to take another career route for the time being, to kick back and see what the world has to offer, anD I personally think that it will benefit her so much because she gets to see what others wouldnt in maybe 70 years? She deserves it, because she's got it. Personality, wit, charm :) I'll definitely miss her, so much, but Nick and I are pacting to fly the big Q for this 3 years to see if we could spot her. Nyek Nyek ;) So now I'm left with Ash baby, Jasmine and Bebe Miss world. I'm happy. No complaints.

I hope for more exciting outtings like this. Its been fun.

Keith dropped me home today and its been fun catching up with him. We talked about music, life, so much more throughout our extremely dreary journey to Klang. He's got some really cool ringtones I wish I had them too :|

Ok my sweethearts, Knee's aching, eye's bulging out and I;m knackered.

Night all x

2 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

noooooooooo! dual screen sucks!!

HMMPH!

:D

2:05 am  
Blogger Penguinferret said...

LOL deb nyahahahahahahah ;)

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home