Sunday, May 06, 2007

And so the days of slogging are coming to an end..

...yes indeed.
So here I am, having approximately only 20 days more at the big R. It's been pleasant, it's been memorable, it's been rough, it's been dull and bleak in a way. But I'll take all memories with me to my grave, at least an opportunity with them.

I've been deep into severe depression with the family, especially. Having parents who would never ever understand what you want to do with their children's future, what more without even trying to put some trust on their children, already approaching adulthood, really makes you sick. I felt like I've wasted all my life lsitening to their stupid advice, and fuck, i wish i was fucking rich at this moment. I'll just fucking leave everything here, because I am in such a suicidal condition now. No fucking mortal being in my home realises that.

They say "patience is virtue" - fuck you lot who says that all the time. Life is fucking too short to be patient for everything, you sickos. I'm done being patient. I'm going to snap and break all hell loose if NO ONE is going to notice that I am in a pretty bad state now.

I'm so glad the evil folks are going Down Under for 2 weeks. I hate it sooooo much that even after I'm done with uni, I have to still rot myself in this shackhole. I feel like bursting....soooo much :(

I watched Spiderman 3 yesterday, and it was really good. James Franco is tastier than a fat American chocolate mudcake. Why oh why did he have to die *sobs*

I haven't been blogging, but I'm so mad right now I can't even think of the things I've done the past month. BAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home