Saturday, June 23, 2007

Adieu for now.

So, the time is here.
I'll be leaving tomorrow in a 6am flight. Sial la I have to transit in Bangkok for 3 hours. Haih. Will reach Manchester at about 1am our time on Monday. To be honest, I am not exactly excited about my trip. Feeling very numb. I don't know how to feel la exactly. Not even excited to see Nick, can you believe it? *sighs*

Anyways, I will be blogging when I get my own laptop and broadband, courtesy of Nick. So kind of him. I'll be missing you people alot, especially my greatest friends in UTAR, you know who you are cos each of you reads my blog, well I hope so, since my blog si a bit of a bore.

((GIGANTIC HUGS AND KISSES))

See you guys in 2009, or if you come to England, visit me la in Manchester ok, you're more than welcome and you can stay in my lil home in the country. Boring I know.

Miss and love you loads. xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home