Thursday, April 23, 2009

My eyes are going to pop out soon

GOD! I can't stress enough what this daylight savings time is doing to me, it's doing my bloody head in. I wake up everyday feeling like crap just because it's 9am bright at 4am. and the longest day of the year, there's only like 5 hours of darkness. gets dark at 10pm and gets brighter at 3am. really really hate it! I am asking nick to change the curtains into darker coloured ones but he insists he likes the lightness. I think it's time to sleep in seperate rooms. and every bloody time i put my eye mask on, i wake up, finding it rolled down to my neck everytime. so much for trying to spare me my awakening. hate his so called common sense he puts into every thought!

right, i start work at 4pm today and finish at 12am. HATE THIS BLOODY SHIFT! stupid odd houred NHS working policies! since I have nothing better to do until 4pm(apart from going to the market for some veg and ham), i'm going to list down all that i have to do in june when i am in malaysia, and friends who still care to read this, who are still back home, please help me by suggesting other things i should not miss that is relatively new to the country (eg a new must-try restaurant, shopping mall, etc)

1) get my teeth done by dentist
2) waxing, facial, hair
3) meeting up with high school friends
4) meeting up with my girlies - kulfi, etc.
5) spending ample of time with mum and dad
6) lepak full swing with my sister
7) helping mum and dad with wedding
8) sorting out wedding attire, makeup options, hairstyling options, jewellery, etc
9) renewing my bloody passport (that should bloody well top my list or i won't be able to come back here!!)
10) raiding mamak stalls, malay kuih stalls, banana leaf restaurants, and possibly every malaysian eatery in the locality
11) shopping for family and friends in england
12) checking out new clubs for a decent night out. still cheaper compared to this shithole.
13) euphoria by mos. MUST CHECK OUT! no need to go to singapore for mos experience
14) 1st leg of honeymoon planning, shame it's not going to be a beachy holiday because it will turn out that my husband, pale as a ghost would be re-marrying a soot-like shadow, if i get burned by the sun.
15) possibly returning to utar to relive the mamak stall and section 14 antics with the girls and possibly Anne (if she could ever come back from KT to see me)
16) KLCC with Nick. he loves KLCC so much!

That's all really I can think of. Help me people, and do you think I can cover all these in 3 weeks? :-( This is so unfair!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Liew said...

Sangria!!! Let's do lots n lots of sangria together too. Not just kulfi

1:36 pm  
Blogger Jasmine Lai said...

and the wedges in DOME! Remember how we used to lepak in KLCC Dome and that cute server name Kiran or something... =)

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home