Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my sister-in-law to be is...

...PREGNANT!

When we heard the news, I am happy, above everything else. Although I never really had a close relationship with her apart from when she is drunk. (she's a bit shallow anyway! For someone like Paul, I dont know how he got on with her) Nick and his mother are the least excited, really. Because, will that mean that Jonathan (Paul's kid from his previosu gf) will be abandoned? Lucy (the sister-in-law) is not in the slightest of favour of Jonathan, so she is very very selfish!

Nick: They did not waste any time, did they?
Me: Well, they have been together for 2 years, they got married a month ago, its no harm conceiving right after their marriage. They would already had 3 kids between them if they did want kids before marriage. And they have kids of their own which are out of marriage.
Nick: *rolls eyes* My brother is a toss-head
Me: Whatever

Story of the family to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home