Thursday, October 02, 2008

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 1403 BST
Name : Darshini Loganathan
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 8W UK
Height : 170 cm
Where do you live : Rochdale, Lancashire, England.

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : No
Fallen asleep at school : All the time.
Broken someone’s heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : All the time as well, I was abit of a goof really.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yeah, the puppy love days.
Saved e-mails : Oh yeah.
What is your room like : Double bed shared with a ruthless man (LOL), messy but clean (blame the man's clothes and his toys all over the place, I have a reputation of being neat anyway)
What’s right beside you : Pen, used tissue papers, empty Walkers crisps pack, iPhone
What is the last thing you ate : Julian Walters apricot coated in dark choc

Ever had Chicken pox : When I was 22 (brilliant!!!)
Sore throat : Right now, the time of the year anyway.
Stitches : No
Broken nose : No
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Sometimes...
Like picnics : Love them on a summers day.
Who was the last person you danced with : Nick's brother, and that's because it was his wedding day and had his first dance with his wife already. (fyi, I danced with Nick first, before you get the wrong impression)

Last thing made you smile : Jon telling me how I should bleach myself like MJ
You last yelled at : Nick
Kissed anyone : Holly, Nick's whole family, Nick, My mum, dad, sister, Kirstie, etc etc.
Get sick : Right now.
Talk to an ex : Been a while, and I miss him in some ways.
Miss someone : Yes.
Who do you really hate: At the mo, no one. Don't like shitloads of peeps.

Do you like your hand-writing : No, it makes me cry.
Are your toe nails painted : Yer!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My mum's minus my dad.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Purple
Are you a friendly person : I'd like to think so.
Do you have any pets : Doggie.
Do you sleep with the TV on : All the bloody time.
What are you doing right now : Working and this.
Can you handle the truth : Yes.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother.
Do you eat healthy : Never did in England.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nope.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Nick, but he makes it worse sometimes. *Men*
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud
Are you confident : To a certain extent.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) In High School.
2) Cussing people.
3) Lying about my whereabouts.
4) Trying to pass exams.
5) Going for constant tuitions.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Ensure my mum and dad are well taken care of.
2) Better our lives, and our children (oh somebody wants them right now!)
3) Charity (I'm quite picky though on who I donate)
4) Travel the world in style. (LOL)
5) Emigrate to somewhere peaceful, like Fiji or some deserted Caribbean island.

5 of my bad habits
1) Procrastination
2) Afraid of failure
3) Very negative at times.
4) Don't know when to shut up.
5) Wanting money all the time!!

5 places I have been living in
1) Kuala Lumpur
2) Klang
3) Petaling Jaya
4) Manchester city centre
5) Rochdale

5 people I tag
Unfortunately, I dont know anyone that blogs except for Jasmine.

1 Comments:

Blogger debb13 said...

thanks for doing the tag, dar!

looking fwd to you being back in kl. *hugz*

8:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home