Thursday, July 24, 2008

I so want to go to....

MILAN!!! For Xmas!! Flights are so fucking cheap there. sobs sobs cos I will be in Malaysia that time!! Aiyah, next year la next year la! Ishhh..! It's way better to come home anyway! I need a beach holiday. Jasmine, Ashley, Deb, Bebe.......go to Koh Samui this time around? hahaha. I'm such a holiday junkie!

OKla, time for office blurbs, centreing the ever annoying Senior of mine.

Leah : *in the midst of a very busy day, she suddenly shrieks out loud...* I'm going to Turkey! I'm going to Turkey!

Me:...looks at Nick and ROLLS EYES BIG TIME.

Trav: *looks at me with a very cheeky but annoyed with Leah grin, behind her computer screen*

Nat: *speaks on behalf of us* cool, which part of Turkey?
Leah: Oh, the same ol Bodrum. Love it there! Nice weather, but I'm not a beach person, I just want to be there and bugger all! And I can wear a bikini, cos the Turkish men won't mind!

Me: *close to spluttering out my Cadbury hot chocolate* and thinks....that fucking 120tonne Leah WANTS to wear a bikini cos the Turkish men don't mind. I feel sorry for your bf because you will just be a major eye sore to EVERYONE, even the beggar on the street.

Trav: *pretends to take iPod out of bag to listen to it, rather than Leah talking out of her arse, but laughs hysterically underneath the table*

Nick: is speechless

Nat: That's alright! (in a very encouragingly sarcastic tone of voice)

Leah: You know when I was in Turkey the last time, I hate it when British people are around because it feels at home. I bumped into one of my very distant mates in Bodrum the same time last time I went to Turkey and they were all in fucking Congleton.

Trav and Me: thinks....they would have said that same thing upon seeing you. What a fat arse in an undersized sarong!

Leah: And I can't stand Turkish food, so when I'm there I'll eat a double cheese burger and large side of fries.

Enough said, I was close to killing her and going insane upon hearing that so I stumbled out for lunch.

Tata x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home