Friday, August 22, 2008

We are family...


.....I've got all my brothers and sisters with me.

Ah, the joys of karaoke when you are pissed to a point of no return. It was at Marc, Yikes and Trav's leaving do last night and boy I was so drunk I was left in shambles, stumbling around piccadilly station like a hooker off guard at 12 midnight, waiting for Nick to pick me up. I was so drunk but managed to still have my iPhone close to me. I cannot remember how many times I've crushed my head on the walls of the train and with the wobbly acceleration of the train, my head was travelling against time and I somehow managed to reach piccadilly in a piece. I was so sick a secuirty guard at piccadilly had to get me off the train and sat me on the floor next to Burger King and asked me if I was been attacked and things, and I was like no, I'm super drunk, I'm waiting for me bf to pick me up. All is not lost, friends. Don't be disappointed. My heart rose alight when I realised the iPhone detected WiFi in Piccadilly Station itself (not Starbucks, etc.) and I was surfing Facebook, legs sprawled open, gleeing in happiness, and I thought my hangover was cured (n0 burgers, tacky facial expressions of Nat, etc. ). By the time Nick got me I just passed out in the overheated car, and begged Nick to whip up an emergency midnight meal for me due to my alcohol level that surpassed all nutrition intake in a week. And SOME twat stole my sandwich. If you get pissed and want dinner, GO GET YOURSELF ONE AND DONT NIP IT OFF SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT ASKING FOR MY FLIPPIN' PERMISSION. I was so annoyed, and I just told my mates that I lost my sandwich last night and they thought Nat's gf ate it. Funny how I entrusted her to look after my things and when I got back to my belongings with half of my sandwich serving gone, she even had the audacity to say that I may as well eat the other one then. I'm not angry really, just amused and bemused at the same time because I could have eaten at Barracuda, but didnt and relied on the sandwiches. Sandwiches from Boots somemore, ok? le sigh.
More pics on Facebook. x








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home