Sunday, February 21, 2010

My current fetish


He is my perfectly symmetrical snowflake. Enough said! He's Matt Lanter btw. I had a really wild dream of us getting it on..and I never looked back. The voice, the body, aaarrrggghh!!
___________________________________________

On a bleaker note, I had a terrible week at work. Fucking boss finally smothered me with her true colours - she is a moronic, schizophrenic, control freak ultra psychopath of a bitch who has nothing but jealously, spite, and cruelty..sheer cruelty in her. I just can't bloody wait to finish my notice period. Why does it have to be a long fucking 6 weeks?! All I can say is I've never ever EVER met or known someone who has got such a cruel heart. She is so two faced she is even more evil than Gollum (when Smeagol turns to Gollum anyway) AND everyone at fucking Nursebank should fucking die as well! All I can say is if I was a manager I wouldnt let my junior colleagues who want to move on top of the career ladder be treated the way I was treated by my boss. My dad suggested I send a picture of my boss so he could ask his Malay friends to cast some black magic on her. LOL. i heart my dad.
__________________________________________
On a brighter note, I'm going snowball fighting with my dearest nephew and then I'm off to see Ms Charlotte Wong in Manchester for some dim sum and sushi. I felt bad for letting Nick stay at home last night. I should've gone bowling last night with his friends so I cna imagine that every spin of the ball is fucking boss's head hitting all 10 pins down a strike and about a hundred ore rounds after that. She'd be dead meat!

That's all folks! Have an amazing day/week ahead all of you readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home