Friday, May 15, 2009

24

Hangovers...hangovers...terrible! and i forgot to wash out my eye makeup so rubbing your eyes with makeup on is lethal to your eyes. now they're teary, stinging, gritty and red. ugh.

how did i celebrate my birthday? in loneliness (oh well i'm not sure if the dog being here counts because she was such a pest yesterday). why? because it fell on a thursday, nick has to work (he couldnt get the day off) and i wasn't feeling well at all. my nose is so stuffy and runny and i've been coughing non stop. so i stayed home, and finally decided to go to work, because all my friends are working and by the time i got home from work it will be pointless for me to go out at night because it takes me 2 hours to get ready, and another hour to get into manchester. but i'm having a small house party on saturday so i'm looking forward to that.

i was disappointed because some of my friends that I would think will remember and care to wish me didn't. if they forgot, or were occupied with something else, that's fine. but i absolutely despise people who remembered but didnt care to even send a text message to convey their best wishes on someone's birthday. i knew someone who deliberately doesn't care of her friend's birthday even when she remembered. such cruelty!

i went to work and everyone felt so sorry for me I had to celebrate most of my birthday alone, i had loads of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!' in my face. ah the joy. my boss told me to have the chocolates that the doctors gave her for having a fucked up day yesterday but its cruel to do that. one of the doctors gave me a beautiful purse from norfolk and got a £10 angpow from her (which was placed in the purse)

when i got home, i was in for a surprise. my husabnd, as unromantic as he is set the table up ready for a candlelit dinner for two. AND he got me a present, even when i didn't want a present, as we need to conserve every penny we can for Malaysia. what was it? a to die for assortment of luxury chocolates!!!! *screams* Annnnddd...this was sometihng out of the blue. he dipped strawberries into chocolates!! so i got strawberry chocolates, chocolates to munch on, free flow of wine AND my favourite roast dinner - lamb cooked in red wine, along with veg and beer battered onion rings!!! yuuummmmmm....so we ate and summed the day up watching devil wears prada. he fell right asleep as he had to wake up to walk the dog, and then head to work. so i ended my day in perfection - chocolate indulgence, wine and chic flick. kiks rang me and she came over at 11pm and we pretty much drank all the wine, had all the chocs and dropped dead for the day. i just sent her to the train station as she needed to get home.

i am going to party bigtime with her in july when i get back!! cant wait.

im going to go play with the dog, and lie in bed as i'm really poorly. bye for now x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home